Sunday, January 24, 2021

FYI: Setting the Date on a Louis Vuitton Tambour Analog Watch

How to Set the Date on a Watch Correctly



 

Happy Dance!! I bought myself a Louis Vuitton TAMBOUR MONOGRAM WHITE 39  watch from my local LV store in Northbrook. You might say I'm a traditionalist! No "connected" watch for me, no sireee bob 😄  I had never had a watch that had a date window which I needed to calibrate, thus my search on how to do it correctly.  Short, helpful, understandable 1-minute video for everyone's info.

pc: Louis Vuitton

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. ..
Jeremiah 6


Louis Vuitton TAMBOUR MONOGRAM WHITE 39

What is an Analog Watch?




**

No comments:

Post a Comment