Monday, October 12, 2009

Louis Vuitton: Malesherbes Kelly Bag - Yellow Epi Leather

I loved and treasured the Louis Vuitton brand before I discovered Chanel. Malesherbes Bags were at one time my HGs- the ultimate! I adored feminine, Kelly-shaped bags (I love carrying them in my hand instead of my shoulder). Yes, I thought of the lovely Princess Grace Kelly each time I bought one or saw one.  I searched high and low for certain colors.  This was made in a gorgeous shade of yellow epi leather.















5 comments:

  1. Hi! I agree, LV Epi leather is beautiful. My fave colors are the Yellow and the Black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kelly bag too...wow you have so many nice bags...I love the blue one.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this place? Heaven? I have been a huge fan of both BV and LV Epi since I was a teenager. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, La Fleur: Defintely not heaven, but thanks for the compliment, heehee. Great to know you like BV; not as popular as LV and CC, but once you're hooked, you're hooked, kwim?

    ReplyDelete