Friday, October 9, 2009

Chanel: Diamond 1932 and Camellia Watches

My DD wears a man's watch.  It's large, and impressive-looking;  looks sturdy, and is affordable enough for her budget.  I tend to gravitate towards the smaller, feminine-looking watches because of my small wrists.   I don't mind wearing a watch around my neck either.  These Chanel wristwatches are so impressive to me. Beautiful, feminine, glamorous.  Because they're Chanel, I don't question the quality. I would love a Chanel Camellia watch in any version!
These are from a previous season; prices subject to change.
Click on pictures for enlarged details.

  Chanel + Diamonds  ♥ 







2 comments:

  1. oohhh love the 1st watch!

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete