Monday, September 28, 2009

Louis Vuittton: Lost (and Found) Mott and Club Bags

Before Photobucket, I had used another site to store my photos.  This was in the early days of my collection, when I was a bit careless and still young and innocent to the ways of the world & collecting (*smirk*). I allowed their beautiful pictures to disappear into cyber space, never to be seen again.  Anyway, I scanned my for-insurance-purposes-only photos of a couple of the bags:  (a) LV Mott bag in Pink, and (b)  LV Club bag in Noir.  The Club is long-ago discontinued, the Mott may still be made, but not in this shade of pink. Both are long gone. Each was much more glorious, and beautiful IRL.  Also in this entry, are a couple of old Vogue Magazine pictures of the Louis Vuitton Club.  Click on photos for more detail.  Sorry for the bad-quality of the pictures of my bags.

LV Damier Vernis Club Bag






Louis Vuitton Mott Bag in Pink





Louis Vuitton Club Bag in Noir






No comments:

Post a Comment