Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chanel: Maxi Jumbo & Portobello Bags

Maxi Jumbo, caviar

Portobello

Maxi Jumbo, caviar


from Year 2009 email:  Check these out at your local Chanel counter or boutique, IF they're still available:  ***Spring 2009 Maxi Jumbo - Black Caviar with Silver******Spring 2009 Portobello - Pink Suede with White Calfskin and Silver******Spring 2009 Maxi Jumbo - White Caviar with Silver*** Pictures courtesy of Nordstrom. 
______________

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church,
 and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it 
with the washing of water by the word,


Ephesians 5


1851.7.28.17

3 comments:

  1. *Drools* So GORGEOUS! Are you getting any this Fall? I was at the boutique and pretty much whatever color I was interested in was sold out and not available. =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Adrienne! I am fattening up my current Purse Fund, but I have yet to make up my mind what to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't already have the largest sized Chanel flap, I think you should get it! LOL. I mean it's a nice bag, I would totally die for it. And you can take gorgeous pictures for me! LOL jk! I'll be checking for your updates when you do that reveal! =D

    ReplyDelete