Sunday, November 14, 2021

Costco: Round Brilliant Diamond Stud Earrings

 

I bought my beautiful  brilliant diamond stud earrings via Costco.com

I can not fully capture their brilliance and  beauty thru my phone camera, but you get the idea. I really like them. They glimmer. They are  reasonably priced for their size.  The diamonds total 1.40 ct. 

I do not see them on the website at the moment.  They sell-out sometimes, I suppose.


Costco's description:  Round Brilliant 1.40 ctw VS2 Clarity, 
I Color Diamond 14kt White Gold Push Lock Stud Earrings 

Item  1507287

Metal:  14kt White Gold

Diamond Shape:  Round Brilliant

Total Diamond Weight:  1.40 ctw  

Clarity:  Very Slightly Included ( VS2 )  

Color:  Near Colorless ( I )  

Post Style:  Push Lock

$4300




We guarantee that all diamonds supplied by Costco Wholesale are as follows: Clarity to be "VS2" or better and color to be "I" or better as outlined on the industry grading guide -- Costco






**

No comments:

Post a Comment