Sunday, March 7, 2021

Lux Brand Zimmermann & Australia on My Radar


The country of Australia has been on my mind as of the writing of this post for the following 3 reasons:

A.  Gucci

I so wanted a Gucci nail polish called "Melinda Green"

Modeled  below in a youTube video (begin @18 seconds and a few seconds will suffice). My search took me to Australia and they sent me the email below. 



 B. Zimmermann 

Zimmermann | Fall Winter 2021/2022 


One of my favorite  silk dresses that I own  is by Zimmermann

pc: Anthropologie

C.  Louis Vuitton

I am awaiting an eBay purchase similar to the item  below  from an Australian Seller (I am not endorsing this IG account. The picture is what caught my attention).  Hoping it does not disappoint!!

Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh,  it is a tree of life.  Proverbs 13:12








**

No comments:

Post a Comment