Monday, August 31, 2009

Louis Vuitton: Galliera PM Bag/Hobo

(I had my own LV Galliera PM.  This blog entry is of my DH's Niece's Galliera PM)

This lovely Louis Vuitton Galliera PM bag was recently brought back from Hawaii by DH's niece, Tessie. She and her husband were honeymooning in Hawaii; and her new husband bought it for her as a wedding gift. What a generous guy! Our model is Jessica, my niece, who also fell in love with the bag, and would love to receive one just like it as her college graduation gift (she graduates from Nursing School this December, Lord willing). We all met up at Baby Benjamin's birthday party in Hoffman Estates.

At the same event, it was good to see my Sister-in-Law, Glenda. Best of all, we celebrate the good news of a new baby on the way for Chris and Marissa. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!







> Click on Pictures to Enlarge <


6 comments:

  1. The more I look at the Galliera the more I love it. So jealous! The bag looks fab on her. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You; and I agree.
    I hope school is going well for you, Adrienne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous, I was debating on whether or not to buy this bag or the artsy. I heard a lot of people complained that the rings on this bag caused the leather to blacken...have you had these problems?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Yes, there was some blackening when I owned my Galliera. But it's a gorgeous bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I found a thread that some guy posted which explains how he used an invisible shield (iphone screen cover) to prevent the metal rings from rubbing the leather and turning it black. I have attached the link here so maybe you can try it out if you want!
    http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-faqs/fix-for-galliera-black-ring-marks-problem-616603-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info. I haven't checked it out yet, but someone else may if it's a problem for them too. Funny that you should mention the iPhone: I had heard through the family grapevine that one of our cousins actually helped develop the glass screen; even the Corning glass products, he had a hand on those too. Smart kid! I should find out more during the next grand family reunion, Lord willing

    ReplyDelete